Andrew McGarry is Vice President and Commercial Sales Manager for the Atlanta National Commercial Services unit representing Chicago Title, Fidelity National Title and Commonwealth Land Title. His transaction experience includes over $50 Billion in assets value encompassing all main product types, office, industrial, multi-family, retail, hotel and specialty asset classes such as senior housing, timber and energy. Andrew has been in sales and marketing role in the commercial title industry since 2002. Andrew and his team closed more than $14 Billion in commercial real estate transactions in 2013.
Andrew has achieved Million Dollar Club recognition for the past 8 years, as well as the The Recognition of Excellence award in 2011 as a Top Ten Producer in the company. In 2014, Andy attended the FNF Leadership Conference. Andy has an extensive commercial real estate background holding a real estate broker's license, appraisal licenses as an MAI appraiser, extensive environmental experience in phase 1 reporting, as well as title and escrow experience.
- Member of International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member of National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member of the Appraisal Institute MAI designated
- Member of Real Estate Group of Atlanta (REGA)
- Member of the US Green Building Council (USGBC)